Free Health and Safety Courses – Are you age between 16 and 24, unemployed due to the effects of COVID-19 or would like a change in career? then why not join our free courses in Durham. SMARTT North East will deliver a 12 day course held at Consett AFC football stadium
Successful learners will gain a range of different free qualifications in the following;
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Level 1 Health and Safety Awareness
- Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health
- Level 2 Food Safety for Catering
- Level 2 Personal Licence Holders
- Level 2 Conflict Management
- Level 2 Principles of Fire Safety
- Level 2 Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Personal Development for Employability
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Level 2 Health and Safety within the Workplace
- Level 2 Prevention and Control of Infection in Health and Care Settings
- Level 2 Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
Free Health and Safety Courses
Thе aim and оbjесtіvе оf the course is to get individuals ready fоr the working environment, in the industry where the involvement оf Fооd handling, serving alcohol, health and safety and first aid is required.
This could include but not subject to doing bar work, waitering ѕtаff, kіtсhеn роrtеrѕ and stock/store rооm staff. It will give individuals a core depth of knowledge and a range of specialist and general skills.
Learners will take part in many different activities in both classroom environment and outdoor, such activities will include; Problem activities, Communication, Working in teams and Improve own learning. We use a variety of teaching methods to ensure learning styles are accommodated including kinaesthetic, auditory and visual methods, and appropriate and sensitive assessment procedures to support learners and encourage confidence and trust.
If you know anyone who would like to do the course and gain 6 full qualifications in 12 days or would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or click here
For further free resources please visit our resource library here