Job Description Social Media Co-ordinator
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Functional Skills (If not already achieved)
- Maths Level 2
- English Level 2
- ICT Level 2
Apprenticeship vacancy McManus Hall Ltd
McManus Hall was formed in 2006 and has grown from word of mouth and client referrals to become a leading firm of Charted Accountants in the North East of England. Now based in new premises in Marquis Court, Team Valley Trading Estate.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly creative individual with outstanding social media skills and a passion for excellence! This individual will be responsible for the entire social media platform and reputation management for Mac.
Apprenticeship vacancy Position Summary
The Social Media Coordinator is the key to the day to day on-line reputation and social marketing operations of McManus Hall Ltd. This position requires full ownership over tasks related to social media engagement with close collaboration on website related projects. The ideal candidate is technology savvy and demonstrates the ability to deliver outcomes in a fast paced environment.
As Social Media Assistant your main duties will be:
- Administration of press and social competitions, to include organising prizes and contacting winners
- Administration of press trips
- Maintain MCMANUS HALL website content. Keep current with updates as a needed.
- Interface with vendors responsible for managing and updating MCMANUS HALL social media channels including Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with Manager on lead management flow and contracts
- Liaison with department heads regarding mailer ads and coordinate with our in-house agency
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You must have a passion for all things social
- Social Media channel management and content creation experience, ideally within a commercial environment
- Applicants must have exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience of travel and/or the travel industry
- Experience of copy writing and proof reading
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
Apprenticeship vacancy Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year relevant online media communications work or home social media experience, excellent writing skills, and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the online market and social media channels.
- Full competence using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Technical understanding of the web; a base level of HTML/CSS is an advantage.
- Experience developing communities using social media.
- Reputation Management and Grass Roots Marketing experience
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative, yet feel comfortable asking for direction.
- Excellent organisation and time management skill
- High level of attention to detail.
- The willingness to undertake routine administrative tasks.
- A commitment to the ideals and values of MCMANUS HALL.
Apprenticeship vacancy We Offer:
- Salary: National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage: Dependent on experience.
- Start date: Immediate
- Great opportunity to expand your career in communications and social media!! An excellent apprenticeship package, #over £20,000 training resources
Please email your CV and interests to email@example.com